Monday, July 28, 2008

What a hectic month!

So hey everybody I know I haven't been on but ive been so busy w/ getting things done around the house and try to keep my family happy so I dont here their mouths.. so I have stopped drinking soda especially Dr.Pepper but ill get over I have been doing for 2 weeks and also working out everyday so I can look great in my dress. So one thing everybody has to know that as soon as D and I get married we are moving to st.Louis for good I dont mind but im leaving everything behind and very far from the family Ill get used to it just hope the family loves me I already love them.. anyways D and I have been doin a lot more since we have been cooped up in this house so we did go see BATMAN THE DARK NIGHT I was such a great movie and I wouldn't mind goin to see it again but that was a couple days ago when it came out but we did go to amazing jakes this past weekend it was to have the family there especially D ive never seen him enjoy himself as much but my whole family loves him especially the cousins which is great
I love family getherings is when I feel safe and loved.. So I finally starting to get my life together and do the things I need to do to make my future better and yesterday D and I had great news!!! D got a job which he really needs b/c we are struggling like crazy only bad thing is he has to stay in glendale while he works so I pretty much wont be seeing him for the whole week only the weekends I get to see him it's just hard to be apart from him but things are gonna get better b/c we just have to have faith in ourselves and in the things that we want down the road things are gonna finally change for us and even though we are moving away from the family it's gonna do us some good and maybe a start of a great future. Life can be messy,unpredictable and yet great at the same time so no matter when things may seem like they are bad they can be great b/c you have the people that care and love you to hold you up... I love me and everything else thats in my life!love you guys! ~goodnight~

No comments: