Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A new life is a new start

Hey everyone how is it goin i know i havent been on in a while if you guys dont know i just recently got married to my husband Demetrius Barber. Its an amazing experience and i wouldnt change my life for anyone. I also moved to Saint Louis,MO and I cant really say that I love it yet but maybe in the long run I might but at this time in my life I think I feel alone since I dont have any oy my family here, but ill be fine. So some of the interesting stores that I have seen especially the major grocery store here is called Schnucks let me show you guys.. to me its kind of funny lol

also other good things that have happened D got a job and im still looking for one I did interview for a customer service job and the person that interviewed me was very rude and somthing against my hair which honestly i think i pretty good hair not that im bragging im just grateful for what i have because some people dont have any at all but she did send me a thnk you letter for finding interest in the company.lol but i have been spending a lot of time in the house which is driving me crazy and d had been so stressed out that its affecting out relationship but i think it will get better just to much goin on right now, so im not sure yet but im about 2 weeks late on my period so rumor is that i might be pregnant im excited and yet not ready for it cant you tell:


But If I am pregnant there's nothing I can do to take it back we are just gonna have to deal with it and make the best of it and in a way im very excited i wont know till i go to the doctor for sure which my husband is very excited about it but its one thin that is stressing him out. everything will b fine though just got to have faith and be strong for one another. The weather here well its freezing and yet I love it but I have a killer cold that seems to not go away which I think its because of d that turns on the fan at night which i dont know why and he says he hates this weather and hes the one freezing us. his family is great and i get along with his sister Sandra were stayin here at her house till we get our house and when its done. and his family always have get togethers and thanks giving is something that is big for them each year and cook like everything in the cook book and its also the first thanksgiving i dont get to spend with my family and man do i miss them here i have his family but its not the same kind of love that my family has for me and the kind of love i have for them.. my niece and nephew they are just so attached to me that they dont mind hangin out out wit me and they love to play cards all day,sometimes they get a lil crazy but you gotta love them somethin im not used to having someone to want to be wit me all day or even at all.. my husband always wants to be out with the buddies which i think its the reason i always feel like her doesnt want to be around me and I think it shouldnt be like this because we just recently got married and u just want us to be closer then we have ever been or thats how it should be. well theres not to much to tell in my lil life in St.Louis but lets hope that good things happen from now on.Im very grateful for my family and his family and everything good in my life and its the greatest blessing anyone can have. to everybody be good and besafe and ill be on more often to write about my days and my life.



grateful for my husband:

2 comments:

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey girly. Time for an update! Love ya girl!

The Dominguez Family said...

Just wanted to say hi hope things are going good for you.