Monday, July 7, 2008

things around here aren't easy....but they do get better!

Smile Praying 4 you

Well today went by kind of fast and kind of boring I was on the computer pretty much all day I did figure out how to set up a printer which D thinks I cant figure out much but I did prove him wrong like always..lol.. it's getting hard living wit the fam but what can I say we have to tough it out till we save up some money and sometimes I feel like giving up all the faith I have but one thing that I keep to myself is by learning how to do somethin and staying strong is by having faith and be confident in what you do most people say that they can't do anything right and give up immediately but thats not how it should be, because then your gonna go your whole life thinkin you cant do anything and always gonna give up and not succeed in the future just pray and believe in yourself and the things you want to happen in your life will come true maybe not at that very moment but it will.. I love everything of me and everything I have even though things aren't going as planned it will get better one of these days some of our problems will clear up not all issues will be gone because we are always gonna have them but just keep your head up and everything will be alright.. god will always be with you!

No comments: