Sunday, July 6, 2008

It's been so long but im back!


Hey Everyone I know it's been a couple days that I haven't been on but let's just say things have been a little hectic around here.. but good news my hubby did get a job im so happy for him cuz he has been getting a lil lazy..lol.. but I guess now he wants to get in good shape now he did gain some weight but his excuse is the dryer shrunk his clothes ha.. anyways now we are catching up on some bills and finally getting on the right path. The last couple of days have been good I got to hang out with my cousins which I love them to death and would rather be wit them anyday there my lil rugrats hopefully when D and I get things in order we can start our own family cuz I love kids more then anything I know he would be very excited.. on to something else over the weekend I did speak with d's sister Sandra she sounded very nice can't wait wait to meet his family it is kind of weird and wrong that his family isn't goin to be there for the wedding I haven't even met his parents hopefully soon... we might be goin to see them for the honeymoon we'll see he wants to move us up there its just going to be tough leaving my family but I go wherever he goes.. Well im getting a little tired i'll catch you guys up some more tomorrow alright here are some new pics of the cousins.. .love ya all and god bless sweet dreams!

No comments: