Tuesday, July 8, 2008

so tired.....

So today I kind of got a lil mad at my hubby because he was gonna go stay in Glendale and I didnt want him to I made a big deal out of it. But he was just gonna stay there because his job is right down the street which I do understand and dont get me wrong I trust him. I just dont like sleepin by myself and I get worried bout him because I dont know how his friends are or what he gets into, I guess I just always miss him like crazy and I dont know what I would do without him he's such a great guy so I talked it over with him and told him he can go which I didnt want him to... but anyways ive been putting apps everywhere to find a better job im just thinkin about goin to school for nursing so I can be successful in something and help my babe wit the bills and I know its gonna work out cuz our relationship has gotten so much better and im grateful that I stuck with this man..well there wasn't much that happened today just very boring and been pretty lazy I did clean up just not upto doin anything cant do much when your broke.. well I think im gonna crash very boring and tired today ill talk about something more interesting stuff tomorrow.. sweet dreams and god bless...

Lazy Employee

1 comment:

smilingsarahbear said...

Wahoo! So glad you're blogging now. I love how you're so positive and upbeat all the time. You're a great example to me with that. Keep up the bloggin'. Love ya' girlfriend! Oh and I'm givin' you all my support with the nursing- it's an awesome career and I think you'd be great at it;)