Friday, January 1, 2010

First day of 2010

Hey everyone, we made it this far and boy doesnt it feel great to finally start out a new year and start fresh, well except our credits... and bills and all that other fun stuff... lol, but hopefully sadness and depression will get better and people may feel motivated to do such wonderful things with their lives and live it to the fullest because life is to short!So I was so pooped out yesterday and completely bored, I was suppose to go to my aunts house last night and start the new years with her and my loving cousins, my husband got home to late from work so I didnt get to go so I sat at home blah blah lol,



My aunt would of been the perfect person to be around on new years shes so uplifting and always knows what to say when your down and I love sharing my joy with her and I know that I can always count on her!

Well also for the start of the new year I adopted a rescue dog and hes a malti-poo and he was serverely beatin and is very scared that someone ever lays a hand on him, but he's such a good dog though and hes so sweet, but if you mess with him or remotely hurt him, its war to him and he hates cats and we names him Tuff lol, the lady that had him named him Monkey but thats not gonna work for me haha, but he answers to tuff or tuffers lol.. hes adorable and im glad that I got the opportunity to take care of him and give him a loving home. So since the new year has already started I have already made my resolution list and im cutting off a bunch of fatning foods and try to lose some of this weight and go to church on sundays have to so lets take one last look at my favorite foods lol im gonna miss so much,let's say goodbye to the food we love...




anyways that's my dilemma haha, so things will be so much better this year I can fell it, and for the people that didnt know for the past time that my husband was gone in st. louis and I was here in az, forgot to mention that I did move back to az, and I love it here and I was a wreck while he was gone but I did make to awesome friends that I completely love and know that they will always be there for me... and one of them happens to be my cousin lol Karla n Chris they are the best, and they will get married someday he treats so good and she deserves it and they are such a cute couple and dorks..



but I love them so much so no one mess with them... there my life and the joy of my day, corny ya but I meant it... haha..
Anyways today im gonna chill and probably play a bunch of wii video games and spend the day with my husband and enjoy having him home.. he works so hard! well I hope everyone is careful and take care of your loved ones and live your life!

No comments: