Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hopin for a fresh start

Woke up preatty early today, which is something I didnt want since I went to bed pretty late last night, I did have fun last night though I went to spend time with my aunt since she had game night and I havent been out for a while and it was quite a refresher, but I didnt do to bad on Pictionary(so hard lol )
I enjoyed every second of it though, haha and Isaac my favorite buddy brought over his girlfriend Daisy and she is very nice and suits him perfectly, so he better keep her for a very long time, shes a keeper, very good sense of humor and it seems like she makes him happy which is important to me, hes so openhearted and its one of his best qualities, but issace you better now screw it up lol!!:o they make a great couple..







so it was pretty fun to hang out with them, and after that we played a long hour game of Scrabble which took forever and we played in teams, but in the end Loren and I won which didnt make Thomas very happy and he got completely angry,


You failed Thomas haha boy I love beating him, the angerness works every time lol, Anyways the boys did want to come over, so I said yes so got their stuff ready and headed home, which going to Ironwood seemed like a drive to california they live so far.. but I finally had made it home and boy did it feel good to be home so I can pass out, but when I got home Tuff needed to be walked and he wouldnt go to the bathroom so I had to stay outside till he went which was like 30 mins uhhh :( he finally went and I put the kids in the room and they passed out also, though D didnt look to happy when I got home, but I didnt feel like dealing with it so I just passed out I was so tired, and yet still ended up waking up early and luckily the kids were still sleeping, so I got time to do the things I needed to do, which I guess D is upset with me for lettin the kids stay the night all the time, but I end up being at home alone all the time when he leaves to Glendale and hangs out with the guys. I need company from time to time, i get tired of being alone I dont have any kids so thats what my cousins are here for me to be with me and keep company and I guess thats always his excuse in wanting to be mad at me all the time, gets tiring of hearing his mouth about the same thing over and over again... I dont like to fight but it can never be calm. We havent gone out on a date since like forever and on our anniversary which was sept 20 of 2009 we went to see a movie with my mom, when it was suppose to be just us but he insited on inviting her, which I adore her but this was for us not for my mother, anyways im over it now but hopefully things will get better and we wont have the same arguements ill stop keeping the kids when he stops going to glendale.. lol, so today feels like sunday for some reason and im bored out of my mind haha,Well I got to get ready and start cookin lunch for the kids and my hubby, makin carne asada tacos so yummy lol, dont they look good! haha and I cant have any... :o I get a crummy salad lol






Well everyone gots to clean and having some company over but have a wonderful sat and be good isaac lol, your awesome and god bless everyone and be faithful much love!

No comments: