Monday, January 4, 2010

Football BBQ Sunday

Hey Everyone, Sorry I forgot to blog yesterday didnt have much time it was such a hectic day, we had to go grocery shoppin and get all the food ready since everyone was comin over to eat and watch football... but it was completely fun which I had so musch to do, had to clean house and my friend erica came by and hung out which we havent done in a very long time, which made me think about the time that we stood in line for like 8 hours to try out for the Biggest loser show lol, they told us we didnt need it we werent that big haha...

Which it was fun having a friend over that I can relate to at least one my age, but after a while I took her home then D and I started gettin things together so everything would be ready by the time family started showin up. So we stopped at Abuela's house and got a couple things we needed to borrow to start cookin haha, though was pretty bummed that half of my family is missing and wasnt able to join us which completely sucks, I was so glad cuz Isaac was finally gonna be comin over since he didnt get off so late he's been so busy with work in school and im so proud of him. So everyone started showin up so it was completely fun and the food was good D had made Carne Asada and BBq chicken and rice that Abuela made which is always utterly Uh-mazing, then we had a Chocolate Chip cookie Ice cream Sandwhich and everyone loved haha, yeah and forgot to mention when he cooks such great food I tend to always go off my Diet Dangit... I failed again so much for a new years resolution WIll POWER EH... so after everyone ate and talked and laughed Abuela was startin to get tired and plus she wasnt feelin good either so Her and my mom left( which abuela your so thoughtful she gave us an amazing patio Grill and we love it!thank you La quiero mucho)
Now we can bbq whenever we want and dont have to use those cheap park Grills lol... So after they left Loren and her family left as well and loren insisted and actually fought me to wash the dishers, which I sure wasnt lookin forward to we bought paper plates but some how tons of dishes got dirty and believe me there was a sink full of them now happy about it at all not whatsoever.. haha





After everyone left I finished cleanin the kitchen and then went to do some laundry

and I hate washin clothes it takes forever but I had to do it last night because D's clothes are always completely dirty and muddy so its like a day to day thing that I have to wash his work clothes. After I was done came home and pretty much got his lunch together and his clothes ready then hopped to bed I was so exausted because we had the kids as well because Loren wanted me to babysit so I deserved a little bit of shut-eye haha, D didnt hesitate he was out 5 minutes before I got home lol, anyways had some good sleep last night but I got up pretty late today no lie, I was feelin a lil lazy So I watched tv all day pretty much, then I decided to fell constructive and gave Tuff a bath he wasnt smeelln to good
he wasnt very still though he hates baths,when I took him I thoughy to myself that he was lookin a little raggady so I just started cuttin all his hair off with scissors haha and believe me its saves me 60 bucks and I dont have to make a trip to the groomers.. but after I was done he turned out good and he looks so much better its like a professional did it


and he was excited to be done I took forever(2 hours):o haha and he was ready to go outside to use the bathroom poor baby lol, and I got dinner started after I picked up his Dog hair mess before D comes home and kills me and he was so happy that dinner was finished cuz he was starving and I did enjoy havin dinner alone with him since pretty much all week and weekend people have been comin over to eat dinner so it was nice to have just him and I.

Well to all my fellow bloggers sure enjoyed telling you about my whole entire day, but im completely tires and im ready to hit my pillow with my head lol, everyone have a great night and be safe and God bless... ! Goodnight!

No comments: