Thursday, December 31, 2009

The end of 2009

Hey everyone, I havent been on in such a long time funny part is, i kinda forgot that I had a blog lol. For start of D and I have been married for 1 year and 4 months almost and it has been tough but yet great at the same time, hes such a hard worker and I love being with him and im so glad that we have made it this far. This year has gone by so quick and its crazy how were entering into the year 2010 and hopefully it will be a better year... Christmas was so much fun I got to spend time with the family which is my favorite part of the week is be with them and especially my little cousin Alexis my favorite girl in the world who is 1 already..




Isnt she just so adorable lol, and also this year D and I finally moved out of my Mother's house and got our own place again and it feels nice and im loving it more and more each day that I have so much space to myself, haha... we have also gone through some up's and down's this year and one of the reasons I think things go bad in my life or not as planned is because I dont have a close relationsdhip with god and I know that I need to start and paraying and start communicating with him and let him know that I do need him in my life, because things are so much harder without him near where I can feel his presence and I know im being protected, may sound cheest to you guys but he is very much important in my life and my goal for the new year to is to keep him closer and in my life forever. Anyways ill get off the religion topic but its completely true.At the moment im missing Sarah and robert and the kids.. Sarah has been such an inspirtaion in my life and I deeply miss her.




But enough of my drama moments and ill keep up my blog this time, It really is refreshing and it helps with my emotions, but I hope everyone has a safe New years and enjoy life to the fullest and know that someones always watching over you.. haha love everyone including myself!

Grama Annie, everything is gonna be ok and know that im always here for you and I know that you werent part of my life when I was younger, but all that matters now is that your in it now and your very important to me and loved that you got to spend xmas with us I love you and god bless!



Goodbye everyone!

No comments: